Here at Synerall we look for people like you
Are you looking for a career in an atmosphere where people are devoted and passionate about what they do?
Synerall is exactly that.
We are passionate, and we care about our product. That’s why we are seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities and want to build their career. We believe that working with us will facilitate your personal and professional development.
WHAT MAKES SYNERALL SPECIAL?
The story begins and fist line of code was written already 2007 when Synerall was a product development team under holding company Net Group OÜ. When we found out, that the solution we created for one project actually solves problems for tons of other utility companies, Synerall made a spin-off from Net Group 2016 and got independent. Today, we have subsidiaries and offices also in Finland and Sweden.
At Synerall we like to say that we do 70% back-end and 30% front-end. Technologies are mostly .NET and C#, as well as MSQL.
Synerall is a highly modern customer information solution and billing system for utility companies. There is no other solution this modern on the market today. Our mission is to modernize the Scandinavian utility market. We describe ourselves as innovative, modern, sustainable, honest, and proactive – we solve the problems our clients have, not what they think they have.
Have a look at our vacant positions and submit your application if you’re interested and you think you have what we are looking for.
Service Manager for utility customers
Want to join us in building a better tomorrow together? We are currently recruiting Service Manager to join our team in Finland!
Synerall is a Customer Information System and billing solution, optimized for utility companies that provide electricity, gas, water, and/or heating. Many Finnish utility businesses are using Synerall software in their everyday work. Getting rid of outdated systems and implementing Synerall, has enabled them to increase the speed and quality of customer service, gain greater cost efficiency, and find new agility.
To be successful as a Service Manager, you should display a strong customer centric attitude as well as excellent organizer skills. You should also have the ability to develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with customers.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Service Manager to provide excellent continuous services to Synerall corporate customers in Finland.
The Service Manager’s responsibilities include providing the highest level of customer care and developing lasting customer relationships. The goal is to keep the service processes running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention and to meet their expectations. Service Manager maintains a strong working knowledge of utility sector (especially energy, gas and district heating) standards and practices as well as the company’s products and services.
Service Manager responsibilities include
- Improving customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Taking ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Developing service procedures and policies that meets with customer SLA standards.
- Assisting with or perform administrative tasks, such as monthly reporting and invoicing communication. Analysing statistics and compile accurate reports to customers.
- Keeping accurate records and document continues service actions and discussions with customers.
- Keeping ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Controlling resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Maintaining an orderly workflow according to priorities and agreed processes.
- A passion to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Proven working experience and knowledge about processes.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Native Finnish language, good professional proficiency in English.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience especially in energy sector is a plus, not mandatory.
For any additional information, do not hesitate to send your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact Miika Salo, CEO Synerall Finland directly via phone +358405400800.
Come join our good energy team!
What is the good cause to join us
Our focus is to atomize and help utility segment customers to be effective. With proud voice we can say that we help hundreds of thousands of homes to get their electricity, district heating, gas, water supply, waste management and such services with more affordable price. We create good energy and and our motto is “We make our customers day better”.
With joining the team, you also can support your families and friends getting their utility services in better way. And better yet, typically the customer portal that the end customer is using when handling their services, is delivered by us as well.
What do we have offer
- A position where your skills are really valued
- Healthy work/life balance (we hate doing overtime)
- Accomplished team and clear focus on things that really matters
- Good and growing business area, focused customer segment
- Exciting new challenges to improve your skills
- Competitive salary model
- Different benefits, with an option to get an additional vacation, support for your health, Stebby compensation and more.
- Good team atmosphere and wide range of different company and team events
- Remote working and flexible working arrangements is daily norm, but sometimes it is fun to see colleagues in one of our offices in Tallinn, Espoo or Pori in Finland
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Mid to senior experience in developing full-stack software on Microsoft .NET platform using C#
- Knowledge in designing databases and writing highly efficient T-SQL on Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiar with Azure DevOps Server
- experience with product development
- Familiar with Scrum methodology and have experience working in an agile organization
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- A degree in IT
- Good command of English (as we are international team)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
Extra points for Finnish, Swedish or Estonian language skills and experience in the utility sector. Also You are an EU citizen living in Estonia or Finland.
If you are interested, then we would love to meet you and explain what we are all about. For any additional information please contact: email@example.com
We make energy company day better!
Become part of the fast-growing IT company that builds the next generation enterprise level process automation software for utility companies in Nordic countries. Synerall is a Customer Information System and billing solution, optimized for utility companies that provide electricity, gas, water, and/or heating. Already many Nordic utility businesses are using Synerall software in everyday work because it is modern, easy to integrate and great for multi-utility operations.
We are committed to be the best in Nordics and for that, we need you to join our team!
About the work:
As a Software Tester, you’ll be playing an important role of ensuring the quality throughout the testing process and whole Synerall software development lifecycle. You’ll will be working very closely with all developers and project team.
Once a product feature reaches a certain stage of development, it’ll be your assignment to perform mostly manual testing in different Synerall test environments, report bugs and glitches back to development team and prepare the documentation about functionality changes.
Who are we looking for
A software Tester with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are competent in executing test cases and passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
In Synerall, the testers’ work never gets boring, nor is it routine. Agile develpoment process and constantly progressing utility sector are offering great challenges and self-development opportunities. We really value people in or team!
So, if you have:
- Good understanding of software development process, analytical thinking and processes linking ability.
- Will and skill to draw up and prepare grammatically correct documents (documenting the process) both in Estonian and English languages.
- Effective and skillful time management capability.
- at least 2 years of working experience as a software tester, developer or analyst in software development team.
we would love to meet you in person and explain what we are all about.
What we offer
Synerall is a very flat structured organization, we like our processes like we like our people – fast and efficient, so that no one gets lost in excessive bureaucracy.
The well-being of our team members is important, we offer flexible hours with a motivating salary and we support a healthy lifestyle.
In addition, we have a very strong community-driven environment. Amongst usual joint events, there are a lot of employee-initiated events, starting from pancake mornings to occasional in-house FIFA tournaments.
Extra points for
- higher education or acquisition of it
- Finnish language skills are concidered as advantage
Didn’t find anything? Write to us anyway. We might have positions opening up! You will hear from us when we have a vacant position that matches your requirements.