|Vihreä Älyenergia is a Finnish electricity sales company founded in summer 2015. Synerall helped Vihreä Älyenergia to start electricity sales in couple of months by automating customer registration, EDIEL messaging, billing and customer service processes. Vihreä Äluenergia is able to fully focus on bringing new offers to customers, Synerall takes care of the rest.
– „Synerall is modern platform supporting our social media – driven electronic business model.“ – Kalle Nevala, Vihreä Älyenergia
|Imatra Elekter AS took over the Fortum electricity business in 2012. During 2013 we implemented Synerall open electricity market functionalities and integrations to the National Grid Datahub. The customer processes were fully automated over the several electronic channels (web, tablet, phone).
– „We gained 25% efficiency after implementing Synerall.“ – Märt Jemmer, Imatra Elekter AS
|Keravan Energia is an energy group, generating, transferring and selling energy to 30 000 customers. The electricity and district heating networks of the group extend from Kerava to Sipoo. In electricity sales the group has customers from across Finland. Kerava’s bio-power plant is an example of modern environment friendly energy production facility.
– „Synerall is great solution supporting our challenges in electricity business development.“ – Johanna Haverinen, Keravan Energia
|VKG Soojus required a smart energy solution and a quick implementation to optimize the electricity business processes. Synerall was the reasonable choice because of easy and quick setup of all modules according to customer needs.
– „Synerall brings significant time efficiency to our meter-to-cash process.“ – Aleksandr Šablinski, VKG Soojus
|Wilson Energy, quickly developing Utility company in Great Britain chose 2013 Synerall for the CRM and Billing of their multi-utility environment. Wilson is active providing billing services for Property Managers in following areas: electricity, gas, distance heat and water.
– „The Synerall system is an excellent platform for our Multi-Utility Operations within the UK. It has continued to evolve and meet our ever increasing needs in a demanding market.“ – Andy Wilkinson, Director of WilSon Energy